[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Undefined variable: Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 78: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Opel KAD-A-Forum • Thema anzeigen - Greetings from France

Opel KAD-A-Forum

Das Forum für alle KAD-A-Bewunderer
Aktuelle Zeit: Sa 27. Apr 2024, 23:22

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]

Forumsregeln

Forum für alle KAD-A-Bewunderer.
13-4-2017: Forum ist geschlossen und bleibt als Wissensdatenbank erhalten

Forum gesperrt Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 7 Beiträge ] 
Autor Nachricht
 Betreff des Beitrags: Greetings from France
BeitragVerfasst: Do 23. Jun 2016, 12:59 

Hallo Everybody,

My name is Patrick Sturtzer, I'm 46 years old. Grand father was Opel Dealer at Aix Les Bains, Département Savoie (73), during 50's, 60's, 70's.
I was originaly very keen on Rallye Kadett Bs. And I came on the Opel scene, as a single member of Opel Classic Club de France (Fromer Commodore Club for 6 and 8 cylinders cars). Then I grew up with passion, and increase my time to the club. I became regional manager for Rhone Alpes.
And later, came into the board as Advertising Manager (wich is my job).

I discovered many models of the Opel Range.
But not exclusively. I got a Camaro RS 327 GM France ; LSD, Manual M20 gear, optionned as an SS. The car was sold by grand'father's garage, and he was in a box since the 90's...
And the discovering of the V8 was a true experience... Unfortunlatly I had to let the car go, 2 years after.
Now I still own a 69' Kadett B Rallye 1900LS recaro factory equiped, (standard for GM France), and since a few weeks a 65' Diplomat A.
A way to come back the V8 and also to discover the upper class of the brand.

Happy to learn, and share, with you.

MFG

Patrick

Betreff des Beitrags: Re: Greetings from France
BeitragVerfasst: Do 23. Jun 2016, 13:05 
Administrator

Hi Patrick,

I'm glad to have you here on this board. You're welcome and invited to share your experience and knowledge at this place.

We're waiting for some pics of your A-Diplomat ! :-)

Greets, tomc

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 24. Jun 2016, 18:07 

Hello Patrick,
WELCOME!
Ralph

BeitragVerfasst: Fr 24. Jun 2016, 23:38 

hello and welcome here too :)
we visit frequently old-car-meetings and -markets in france,
as in june on lac de madine (57), in september at lipsheim (67/68) and very pleased to find there some cars manufactured in germany.

BeitragVerfasst: Do 30. Jun 2016, 11:38 

Thanks a lot!
yes many occasions to see German Classic Cars at France, but unfortunalty a low numbers of Opels...
Here community is about 500 owners, all clubs and owners together.

The brand is suffering for non-image since 40 years and logicaly uninterest by collectors.
(courtesy of our national press magazines that obviously criticize always straight rear axle... and over support Frenchy brands for French people...)

So, the circle is that way, no collectors, no merchandisers, no parts, low value.
That's good for such of us that are keen on old Opels.
Except for Kadett C GT/E and others historic Rallye Race cars, Manta - Ascona 400 - i2000.

MFG

Patrick
PS: how to publish pics???

BeitragVerfasst: Di 16. Aug 2016, 21:48 

hello :)
i know that only some german cars have value and collectors in france.
but even some french cars are rarely to find on classic car meeting, like the brand named "simca", which i drove for some years (1300/ 1500).

yes, pictures would be great.
you need to upload them first to a external webspace, where the pictures will be stored, and copy the link here (use the above "Img"- button, set the link between the expressions).
good luck ;-)

Zuletzt geändert von KAPA am Mi 17. Aug 2016, 17:29, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

BeitragVerfasst: Di 16. Aug 2016, 22:07 
Administrator

Forum gesperrt Dieses Thema ist gesperrt. Du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder weitere Antworten erstellen.  [ 7 Beiträge ] 

Alle Zeiten sind UTC [ Sommerzeit ]